1.1 The following terms and documents are used in the standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
In these terms of conditions the following meanings apply, unless stated otherwise.
- “Us”, Damon Engineering Supplies.
- “Them” The Customer.
- “Business Day” Any other day than either Saturday or Sunday, or any Bank Holiday in England.
- “Business Name” Damon Engineering Supplies VAT Registration Number 527179724. whose trading registered address is 23 Old Kiln Road, Flackwell Heath, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP10 9NR.
- “Company” Damon Engineering Supplies
- “Contract” Any contract between the Business and the Customer for the sale and purchase of any goods, products or services.
- “Customer” The person(s), whether acting for or employed by the firm or company whose order for the goods is accepted by Damon Engineering Supplies, the term “Customer” shall be deemed to include the principle of either directly employed or acting for person[s].
- “Goods” Any goods Damon Engineering Supplies to the Customer (including any item or part of an order under a Contract)
- “Terms and Conditions” The standard terms and conditions of sale, set out in the Document, together with any special terms agreed in writing, between Damon Engineering Supplies and the Customer.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only, and will not affect their construction or interpretation.
2. For further information please refer to the individual Terms and Conditions of Sale Policies, by clicking on the link below
- Damon Engineering Supplies endeavour to abide by these policies, but will not be held responsible for any failure to do so, or of any consequential loss due to any delays, beyond the Damon Engineering Supplies reasonable control, or can be considered an Act of God or Force Majeure? For example, earthquakes, or extreme weather. This does not affect your statutory rights, under UK Law
- The Customer will acknowledge Damon Engineering Supplies shall not be liable for any consequential loss, suffered due to non-performance or non-delivery of any item purchased. This does not affect your statutory rights under UK Law.
3. The trading name of the business is Damon Engineering Supplies. Damon Engineering Supplies can be contacted as per the Contact tab on the Home page of the Website.
4. It is Damon Engineering Supplies policy of constant review and improvement, and as such we reserve the right, to change the specification of any product without prior notice.
5. These Terms and Conditions are effective from 01/01/2016, and customers must agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, by ticking the box on the checkout screen, before placing an order.
- The Web site is a safe a secure site, and every effort is made to keep the website safe and secure for “ON LINE” ordering purposes.
- Damon Engineering Supplies do not warrant that their Website is free of errors and discrepancies and any viruses.
- While Damon Engineering Supplies makes all efforts to ensure the Website is freely available at all times, it cannot guarantee this due to the internet being unavailable at any time for any reason .
- Damon Engineering Supplies does not accept any liability for any losses or inconvenience, caused by the Website being unavailable.
- This Website is the sole property of Damon Engineering Supplies, and any content or portion of it may not be copied, duplicated, sold, or resold at any time. Or used for commercial activities without the prior consent of Damon Engineering Supplies.
- Unauthorised use of this Website, may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- Damon Engineering Supplies reserve the right to cancel all or part of an order at any time without reason, any time before the Dispatch Conformation is sent to the Customer. Damon Engineering Supplies will refund to the Customer any monies due by E-Mail should this happen.
- Should any of the Terms and Conditions listed be declared void or invalid, the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain valid and enforceable.
- When a Customer orders goods by using the “ON LINE” ordering process, Damon Engineering Supplies accepts this as a request to purchase the goods at the quoted prices and delivery charges.
- For each order received, the Customer will receive an E-Mail Order Confirmation of the order to the address supplied by the Customer.
- Acceptance of the order will be completed by a Dispatch Confirmation E-Mail being sent to the address supplied by the Customer.
8. Title to Goods:
- Title to the goods supplied will remain with Damon Engineering Supplies, until full payment is received, included any interest or delivery charges.
- Damon Engineering Supplies will allow the Registration of Customers details, to facilitate returning Customers being able to log in via their Account name and Password.